Pier 63 Hand Tufted Wool Area Rug with Abstract Beige Stripe Pattern, 5′ x 7’6″ – Exactly what we wanted at a great price.
Details & Specs
- Hand tufted construction for great durability and performance
- Each rug is artfully made, consisting of 80% high quality wool, with 20% high quality cotton backing
- Made in India with a modern abstract pattern
- Versatile and stylish for decorating a bedroom, living room, nursery, home office, dining room, or any other space in your home
- Neutral colors will blend seamlessly with existing décor and add an air of softness to your living space
I’m having a surprise!
*Limited time only!*
Product Code: B0727YB939
List Price: $ 165.00
Special Offers: View product »
Most Recent Reviews:
Find out more
What is the Pier 63 Hand Tufted Wool Area Rug with Abstract Beige Stripe Pattern, 5′ x 7’6″ good for?
Our rugs are made with only the highest quality materials. 80% wool makes up the majority of the rug with the other 20% being the strong cotton backing. Each rug is hand tufted in India…. Here is full information about this product
Compare with similar items
People often compare a product’s price to a reference price on many other products. You had like to see some products?
Where to buy the best iving room rug
Pier 63 Hand Tufted Wool Area Rug with Abstract Beige Stripe Pattern, 5′ x 7’6″
Customer rating: 4/5 stars ★★★★☆
List Price: 165.00
Discount: updating... save off your order + Free Shipping
Availability: New, original packaging – In stock
Sold by and Shipping: Check store below »
Help you save money when you shop online
( Monday, November 19, 2018 ) » Buy It Now
“The condition of the Pier 63 Hand Tufted Wool Area Rug with Abstract Beige Stripe Pattern, 5′ x 7’6″ you buy and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the Amazon A-to-z Guarantee.”
I have found most affordable price of Pier 63 Hand Tufted Wool Area Rug with Abstract Beige Stripe Pattern, 5′ x 7’6″ from Amazon store. It offers fast and free shipping. Best iving room rug for sale will be limited stock of certain product and discount only for limited time, so do order now to get the best deals. Before you buy, check to see if a product is available online at store, read and compare experiences customers have had with iving room rug below.
Buy from Amazon.com
See what people are saying about the best iving room rug
All the latest best iving room rug reviews consumer reports are written by real customers on websites. You should read more consumer reviews and answered questions about Pier 63 Hand Tufted Wool Area Rug with Abstract Beige Stripe Pattern, 5′ x 7’6″ below.
Customer Questions & Answers
Customer questions & answers allows you to connect with other customers to ask or answer questions about products. You can ask questions about a product or use your own expertise to answer other customers’ questions. Will you read it?
If you can’t see all comments, click here to read full customer reviews on Pier 63 Hand Tufted Wool Area Rug with Abstract Beige Stripe Pattern, 5′ x 7’6″ at Amazon.com
Discount Finder: Coupon Codes And Special Offers
Amazon often offers 75% and better discounts, yet it directs people to other, higher profit margin products instead. There's a geeky way to manipulate Amazon's web links to display all heavily-reduced bargains. All you need to do is fiddle with Amazon web addresses to bring up lists of knock-down prices. The problem is these are a faff to make yourself. So I built the Amazon Hidden Discount Finder tool (below). It creates your own bespoke pages in seconds, where you choose the discount and department.